Who We Are
"Triton has become a one stop source for architects, designers, builders and homeowners alike. We provide one-of-a-kind products for any residential or commercial project."
Triton International Woods was founded in 2002, as a hardwood flooring importer and distributor of solid and engineered flooring products. Today, we are a full service, multifaceted company providing unique wood products to customers around the world. We specialize in manufacturing high quality hardwood flooring, timber framing, heavy timber, furniture, paneling, staircases/parts, millwork, doors, cabinetry, and restaurant / hotel interiors.
Originally built in 1887, our 365,000 square foot facility is equipped with flooring, timber framing, and cabinetry shops. We also house over 10,000 square feet of architectural salvage items such as mantels, windows, doors, floors, as well as, other uncommon items and antiques found in houses dating back to the 1700s.
In addition, we are an authorized dealer of MIELE appliances.
Triton strives to give back to the community, often by donating products and services to charitable organizations, as well as, aiding in the preservation of historical landmarks:
- Blount-Bridgers House – Tarboro, NC
- Kips Bay Boys & Girls Club – New York, NY
- Coolmore Plantation - Edgecombe County, NC
- Norfleet House - Tarboro, NC
- Boy Scouts / BBQ Park – Rocky Mount, NC
- Wounded Warriors - Jacksonville, NC
- Edgecombe Community College – Tarboro, NC
- Homeless Shelter - Edgecombe County, NC
- Tarboro High School – Tarboro, NC
- Joel Lane Museum - Raleigh, NC
- North Carolina State Capitol Foundation - Raleigh NC